A2 Link service
On this page: days and times of operation | links to other transport | reasons to choose the A2 Link
The A2 Link operates at peak times Monday to Friday, from 5.07am to 12.15pm and 3.50pm to 6.45pm in both directions linking Nailsea, Backwell, Bristol Airport, Langford, Congresbury, Claverham and Yatton.
View the A2 Link timetable for more information.
The A2 Link connects the A370 and A38 bus corridors, interchanging with the:
- X1 Bristol to Weston-super-Mare service at Congresbury and Backwell
- 121 Bristol to Weston-super-Mare service at Langford and Bristol Airport
- X8 Clevedon and Portishead service at Nailsea
The A2 Link stops at Yatton and Nailsea & Backwell stations for rail connections to Weston-super-Mare, Bristol and beyond.
The A2 Link is ideal if you:
- live in Weston-super-Mare or Bristol and work in the centre of North Somerset. The first bus each morning is timed for people working early morning shifts at Bristol Airport and other businesses in the area.
- need to get to Langford Veterinary School to work or study
- want to catch a train from Yatton or Nailsea and Backwell railway stations
- are travelling to Bristol Airport for work or to fly - the service provides a much-needed bus link between Nailsea and the airport
- want to make local trips around the area