A2 Link service
On this page: days and times of operation | links to other transport | reasons to choose the A2 Link
Try the A2 Link service for free!
Visit the First website to sign up for your free trial ticket.
Runs at peak times, Monday to Friday between 05.07 to 12:15 and 15:50 to 18:45 on an hourly loop in both directions linking Nailsea, Backwell, Bristol Airport, Congresbury, Claverham and Yatton.
The A2 Link connects the A38 and A370 bus corridors, interchanging with the:
- X1 Bristol to Weston-super-Mare service at Congresbury and Backwell
- 121 Bristol to Weston-super-Mare service at Langford and Bristol Airport
- X8 Clevedon and Portishead service at Nailsea
The A2 Link stops at Yatton and Nailsea & Backwell stations for rail connections to Weston-super-Mare, Bristol and beyond.
The A2 Link is ideal if you:
- live in Weston-super-Mare or Bristol and work in the centre of North Somerset. The first bus each morning is timed for people working early morning shifts at Bristol Airport and other businesses in the area.
- need to get to Langford Veterinary School to work or study
- want to catch a train from Yatton or Nailsea and Backwell stations
- are travelling to Bristol Airport for work or to fly - the service provides a much-needed bus link between Nailsea and the airport
- want to make local trips around the area